June Loop Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any June Loop product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs, sales tax, and payment fees are recognized before confirming your purchase.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of your delivery date.
- The products must be returned in new, unwashed conditions, with original tags and hygienic liners in place.
- Start your own return process here: https://june-loop-swimwear.returnly.com/
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, which are deducted from their total refund through our online return system.
- June Loop is not responsible for packages lost by your shipping provider.
- Once we receive your return, we will refund your purchase amount to the original form of payment. Please allow up to two weeks for your return to be processed.
- Start your return process here: https://june-loop-swimwear.returnly.com/
- Place a new order online for your replacement items.
- As soon as we receive your return items, we will refund your purchase amount to the original form of payment. Please allow up to two weeks for your return to be processed.
- International returns must be approved by June Loop by contacting email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your merchandise, and the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- June Loop is not responsible for international shipping duties, taxes, or fees.
MODIFYING/ CANCELING ORDERS
- We cannot modify or cancel an order placed. Please make sure before completing your purchase that you have all the correct items/sizes in your cart.
- We cannot add a coupon code to your purchase once you have completed your purchase.
WRONG ITEM(S) / DAMAGED ITEM(S) RECEIVED
- Please email June Loop at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and an explanation of the situation so that we may rectify it.
FABRIC DISCLAIMER / CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Please be aware that sunscreen, sand, salt water, and chlorine can discolor and reduce the lifespan of your swimsuit. June Loop is not responsible for damage caused by general wear, use, or washing.
- We recommend the following care: - rinse in fresh water after each use, hand wash cold with a mild detergent, line dry away from direct heat or sunlight
SALES AND PRODUCT LAUNCHES
June Loop experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and new seasonal launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders to ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- June Loop cannot refund anyone for the sales price of a suit if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes cannot be added after a purchase is complete.
- We are unable to change shipping addresses or combine shipping on multiple orders.
- Items marked *FINAL SALE* are not eligible for a return or exchange.
- Many of our fabrics are limited designs. As a result, some of our pieces we are unable to restock. We like to keep things fresh and new, so we like to come out with 2-3 new collections a year.
- We will be restocking our current Spring Bloom 2019 collection towards the end of April. If you would like to sign up for our newsletter, we will be sending out emails with updates on restocked items. You can sign up for the newsletter on our website on the bottom right.